Very bad news: Ceneval rejected me

The three places Ceneval had for November have been already occupied: I will have to wait until next year to:

  1. Call them to find out the new price of the examination.
  2. Pay the price difference.
  3. Take there once again my documentation.
  4. Define a date for the examination (hopefuly in February.)
  1. Leave a comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: